Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Waiting for .....

Well i have moved to my new student apartment in seinäjoki near my school, but now it seems that i have a ton of clearing up to do to figure out how my own studies are going to continue from now on. I was but surprised how little i had things.

Anyways right now i m trying to think where i could get evening work or daily work as part-time worker. I have decided that i will work for my next trip to japan as vacation for few weeks or more, depending how much i have school to do this year. Today there was really thigh mist outside and i couldn't see more than 10 meters or less. Well now its kind of moist the air, but when the first real cold comes all that moist is going to transform into ice on to trees and everything else.

Now i m just waiting my certificate of passing from Chiba University at least two months to arrive here to my school adviser. So that they can determinate how much i get points from my studies in Japan and in the mean while i got to figure out what classes i going to take now that my own class which i was in when i got in to my own school has disperse to work on their internships for the thesis or just the points to graduate. Which leaves my on my own to jump basically from one class to another which has the class that i need still to study. The problem comes in my own studies, because they need that paper to calculate my points and add them to my own schools system and before that there is still my own field of studies that i have to learn still. So right now i only have option to try to retake my few failed class this two months.

Well that is ti for today s update, i ll keep u posted when my school starts again here back home.   

No comments:

Post a Comment