Monday, November 7, 2011

getting colder and colder

Well these two weeks has gone like flying in the wind so to speak. I really can't figure out how i am going to complete my classes now that every single one that i need to do still are only in this 2nd period plus they all overlap with them self. The exchange year was great and i would not change that to anything, but MAN those my schools teachers doesn't have any sense in their heads putting students in to exchange programs and not even try to consider that they need actual compensation from the classes and not just voluntary classes that you can choose yourself. This will puss mine and other graduation further from the planned date. Sometime i really wonder if the class planner that designs these which days and what time is every teachers classes knows what she or he is doing at all.

Oh well can't really do anything about that so I'll just talk to teacher about the them and ask for some paper work that i can do on my free time. I really hope that i can pass all my necessary classes in this period so that i would only have my work practice and my thesis to build and write. and hopefully graduate sometime in next spring or fall. 

All thou i have had such fun time disguising with my cousin about my girl and things that follows her coming here to living with me. This will definitely make life much more interesting and full of unexpected events that i haven't really planned to do in two to three years still. We use to talk about our plans of getting girls and etc,but now we just talk about upcoming things that will change my and family s' way of thinking quite a bit :D I am not even so what they really think about me having like foreign girl as my partner and spouse even thou i did say to them that i m going to get one one day, but still they can be little weird about it for at least awhile, but that is okay for me for time being.

Prrr----r here in Finland it is getting like colder each passing day and darker too :S we only have like 5-degree Celsius and days are just getting shorter by the day. I think that we have only 8 hours of sunlight and by the time its chrismass we only have probably like 2-3 hours of light per day so its getting really dark and that is why i hope could have freezing temperature soon and one big snow shower that would give at least a bit brighter view to day and night :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment